Allegiance Heating & Air Conditioning Featured in Approved Home Pro
Winter is a storming through!! Don’t get stuck in the cold. Flip the switch and make sure your furnace is working. Heater not keeping you warm?
- Check and reset the breaker related to the furnace in the main electrical panel.
- Set the thermostat to the on position. Make sure the thermostat isn’t stuck on a preset program. Double check the batteries are good.
- Increase the temperature 5-8 degrees higher than the room temperature.
- Check for dirty filters. Clean washable filters, or replace non-reusable filters.
- Make sure the pilot is lit for all gas heaters.
- Double check to make sure all other gas appliances are still working.
- Heater still not functioning? Call Allegiance at 619-449-2469, to schedule your service today. 10% off your repair bill when mentioning this blog.